This house can be considered as a good technological and architectural example of how old buildings can be brought up to modern standards. The house was built in 1949 out of aerated concrete with a slate roof and the old windows. As part of the reconstruction for it was developed a new system of lining made of translucent composite plates. Simultaneously, the old windows replaced with triple-glazed windows. As a result, energy consumption at home has been reduced by 80%. From an architectural point of view, the system represents a new shell over the old design. Besides, the house has been slightly increased in size and new space housed within a geometric shape.