This house was built by a pupil of Le Corbusier, Albert Frey (Albert Frey), in collaboration with Alfred Lawrence Kocher (A. Lawrence Kocher). In this paper, Frey acknowledges the influence of his teacher and the similarity of the houses that his teacher did in Stuttgart, the exhibition Waisenhoff in 1927. The house became the first tselnosbornym metal buildings in the U.S.. The experimental sample was constructed in just 10 days on the architectural exhibition in New York on the latest technological advances at the time. After completion of the exhibition it was sold for $ 1000 the architect Wallace K. Harrison and moved to Long Island as a guest house. The house was demolished in 6 hours, all items are numbered, packed and sent the ship to the buyer. During the passage, a violent storm destroyed all numbered and it took 10 days to build it anew. The project was developed as a prototype low-cost pre-fabricated houses increased operational availability per household. Structurally, the house consists of a metal frame, reinforced with corrugated aluminum siding, with steel ceilings and doors and floors are covered with black linoleum. Despite the high technological performance, the house was greeted with mixed and some likened it to “a tin can.” At Harrison’s mansion house was from 1932 to 1987, it was postponed several times from one place to another and rebuilt, and in the late 80’s under the grant has been moved to Campus NYITAs a historical artifact.